Safebridge GmbH is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for a qualified person in IT Operations (male/female).
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position in IT Operations. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in either Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
- Responsibility for software development and automation of build and release processes
- Improvement and optimization of the software development process including testing processes
- Managing a team of software developers and system administrators in their daily work
- Sole responsibility of managing of internal IT projects
- Close coordination with internal stakeholders including management
- Joint development of IT Strategy in cooperation with the management
- Responsible for the knowledge management within the IT department
- Responsible for the rights and role models
- Creating and maintaining IT emergency plans
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, Cyprus enable our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application quoting your salary expectations and availability.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
- Bachelor Degree in in information technology or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience with Dev / Ops Management and Continuous Integration
- Experience in agile development methods (e.g. Scrum) and Kanban
- Experience in software development and programming in C# or Java
- Experience in virtualization cluster and / or docker
- Knowledge of SQL, and noSQL databases e.g. MongoDB, ArangoDB, will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work in a Structured and Systematic
- Highly developed analytical skills quick comprehension
- High degree of self-initiative commitment and team spirit
- Very good English skills
- General willingness to travel