MAP FinTech, is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry and part of MAP S.Platis Group, specializing on regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide. The Company is seeking to recruit a Software Developer for its Software Development department. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidates will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced technology specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Develop new components for the current platform
- Troubleshoot and review software
- Test and debug software to ensure precision and efficiency of code
- Produce detailed specifications and designs for new implementations and new products
- Work closely with system analysts and regulatory compliance experts
- Present novel ideas for optimizing the systems both cost and performance wise
- Prepare internal documentation of new implementations
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university
- At least one year of experience in a software development position
- Previous experience with:
- Databases and SQL
- Linux OS
- Any previous expertise in the below will be considered as an advantage
- Version Control Systems (git or svn)
- Shell scripting (bash, csh, etc.)
The position offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund, Bonus and other fringe benefits.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted